Home Wi-Fi Router Market 2021-2025: Increase in Demand for Distance Learning to Boost Growth
The home wi-fi router market share is expected to grow by USD 1.76 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 10.01% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for distance learning will offer immense growth opportunities to market vendors. Technavio's research report analyses all the growth drivers likely to boost the market growth and market trends. The purpose of the research report is to create a 360-degree view of the market. The key takeaways from this report will equip the clients with clear insights to strategize future growth plans. Unlock the Free Sample Report
Home Wi-Fi Router Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- The home Wi-Fi router market is segmented by Type (fixed Wi-Fi router and mobile Wi-Fi router) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Based on the type segmentation, the home Wi-Fi router market share growth by the fixed Wi-Fi router segment will be significant during the forecast period. The increasing dependency on the internet by home users boots the growth of the segment.
- 36% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. India and China are the key markets for home Wi-Fi routers in APAC.
- The home Wi-Fi router market report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
Home Wi-Fi Router Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., D-Link Corp., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., Legrand AV Inc., NETGEAR Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Verizon Communications Inc., and ZTE Corp. are some of the major home Wi-Fi router market vendors.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global and regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download the Free PDF Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 10.01%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 1.76 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
An increase in demand for distance learning will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
36% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., D-Link Corp., Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., Legrand AV Inc., NETGEAR Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Verizon Communications Inc., and ZTE Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (fixed Wi-Fi router and mobile Wi-Fi router) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).