Hair Transplant Market 2022-2026: Rising Cases of Male Pattern Baldness to Boost Growth
The hair transplant market share will post an incremental growth of USD 9.89 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 9.97% during the forecast period. The rising cases of male pattern baldness are notably driving the hair transplant market growth, however, the high cost associated with the hair transplant surgery may impede the market growth. Technavio's research report segments the market into major segments and the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive hair transplant market analysis: View the FREE Sample Report
Hair Transplant Market: Segments and Leading Regions
The research report will provide insights into each segment's current market share and growth projections for the next five years.
- The hair transplant market is segmented by method (FUE and FUT) and geography (North America, Asia, Europe, and ROW).
- Based on method segmentation, the hair transplant market growth in the FUE segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- By geography, 37% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for hair transplants in North America.
- The presence of key hair transplant market vendors such as Bernstein Medical, Cole Instruments Inc., PhotoMedex Inc., and GETFUE Hair Clinics Ltd. will facilitate the hair transplant market growth in North America over the forecast period.
- The report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the hair transplant market size.
Hair Transplant Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
- Rising cases of male pattern baldness will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Hair Transplant Market.
- Rising lifestyle alteration across the globe is one of the major hair transplant market trends that will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- The high cost associated with hair transplant surgery is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Hair Transplant Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Acibadem Healthcare Services, Aderans Co. Ltd., Cole Instruments Inc., Curallux LLC, Distefano Hair Restoration, GETFUE Hair Transplantation Clinic, Hair Transplants of Florida, Hairline Diagnostics and Health Care Pvt. Ltd., Photomedex Inc., and Schweiger Dermatology Group are some of the major market participants.
Download the Free PDF Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional levels along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 9.97%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 9.89 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rising cases of male pattern baldness will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Asia, Europe, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
37% growth will originate from North America.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Acibadem Healthcare Services, Aderans Co. Ltd., Cole Instruments Inc., Curallux LLC, Distefano Hair Restoration, GETFUE Hair Transplantation Clinic, Hair Transplants of Florida, Hairline Diagnostics and Health Care Pvt. Ltd., Photomedex Inc., and Schweiger Dermatology Group.