PaaS Market to Grow by $ 37.36 Billion through 2021-2025
Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce.com Inc. are among the key vendors discussed in the research report
Reduction in cost of application development and time to market and are among the key factors likely to drive market growth. Enterprises across the globe are focusing on reducing CAPEX by adopting new technologies. Building and running on-premises applications is a complex, expensive, and time-consuming task. PaaS solutions enable enterprises to adopt hardware, middleware, OS, software, and resources as and when required. Enterprises can use a single development platform as per their need and pay as they go, which helps reduce the extra cost needed to build different platforms. Moreover, PaaS also helps organizations to introduce applications and products in less time
The Global Platform-as-a-service (PaaS ) market is expected to grow by $ 37.36 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of 19.48% till 2025. This research report analyses all the growth drivers that are likely to boost market growth along with market trends. The report also assesses the market segments and regional segments to provide a comprehensive analysis of the market in focus. The purpose of this research report is to create a 360-degree view of the market for our clients. The key takeaways from this report will equip our client with clear insights to strategize future growth plans.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS ) Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Deployment (public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- 50% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS ) Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, Software AG, and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS ) Market Split by Deployment
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
- Hybrid cloud
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS ) Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- SAP SE
- Software AG
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will decelerate at a CAGR of 19.48%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 37.36 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
reduction in cost of application development and time to market will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
50% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, Software AG, and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Deployment (public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)