LNG Infrastructure Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2022-2026
Global LNG Infrastructure Market is likely to post an incremental growth of $ 4.81 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 6.19% during the forecast period. This research provides a detailed analysis of the market segments and geographic landscape. It also offers insights into the various growth factors and challenges that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This thorough research will equip clients with the insights necessary to plan and strategize a post-pandemic recovery plan.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
LNG Infrastructure Market : Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Type (Liquefaction terminal and Regasification terminal) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- 42% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the LNG Infrastructure Market size.
LNG Infrastructure Market : Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Rise in the demand for cleaner fuels will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the LNG Infrastructure Market. According to the IEA, the demand for energy is expected to increase by 30% in 2040 over that of 2015 due to the global population growth and industrial development in emerging economies such as China and India.
- Growing demand for LNG bunkering to cut emissions arising from shipping activities. In 2020, according to the IEA, heavy fuel oil (HFO) accounted for 79% of the fuel mix in marine bunkers. Hence, it is the most popular marine fuel across the world. However, there have been significant developments to make LNG bunkering more efficient and convenient in the past few years, due to stringent regulations on the use of conventional sources.
- Growth in LNG liquefaction capacity will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- Fluctuations in global oil and gas prices is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
LNG Infrastructure Market : Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Bechtel Corp., Chiyoda Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., Fluor Corp., JGC Holdings Corp., John Wood Group Plc, McDermott International Inc., Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Saipem SpA, and Sempra Energy are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- LNG Infrastructure Market Split by Type
- Liquefaction terminal
- Regasification terminal
- LNG Infrastructure Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Bechtel Corp.
- Chiyoda Corp.
- Exxon Mobil Corp.
- Fluor Corp.
- JGC Holdings Corp.
- John Wood Group Plc
- McDermott International Inc.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Saipem SpA
- Sempra Energy
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
- Natural Gas Refueling Stations Market: The Global Natural Gas Refueling Stations Market is projected to grow by 8532.48 units, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.41% till 2025.
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market: The liquefied natural gas (LNG) market is expected to grow by $ 14.36 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 5.73% during the forecast period.
- Floating Liquefied Natural Gas: The Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Market is projected to post an incremental growth of $ 4.68 billion, at a CAGR of 6.12% till 2025.
- LNG Bunkering Market in Europe: Accelerating at a CAGR of 17.41%, the LNG bunkering market in Europe is expected to grow by $ 441.45 million during the forecast period.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.19%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.81 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
rise in the demand for cleaner fuels will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
42% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Bechtel Corp., Chiyoda Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., Fluor Corp., JGC Holdings Corp., John Wood Group Plc, McDermott International Inc., Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Saipem SpA, and Sempra Energy
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Liquefaction terminal and Regasification terminal) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America)