High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market to grow by USD 16629.45 mn across globe through 2023-2027
The rising utilization of big data analytics, the high demand from the government sector owing to national security concerns, and the development of smart cities using supercomputers is growing all over the world. The high-performance computing (HPC) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% with a forecast to increase by USD 16,629.45 million in revenue between 2022 and 2027.
Our report captures the growth trajectory of the market and is traced through a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers along with competitive benchmarking. Get a comprehensive report summary today.
High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market at a Glance
Navigating through the High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market it is observed
- The rising utilization of big data analytics is the key factor driving the growth of the global HPC market. The emergence of big data analytics has led to significant growth in clustered supercomputers also rising cross-industry application of big data analytics is accelerating the adoption of supercomputers.
- When it comes to the market trend cloud is the primary trend in the global HPC market increasing availability and affordability of cloud computing services, especially from large providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. Service also offers increased flexibility and agility.
- When it comes to fastest growing region APAC is estimated to contribute 46% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
Key Vendor of the High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market: Some of the prominent vendors worth mentioning are Amazon.com Inc., Atos SE, Cisco Systems Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Landsea Group Co. Ltd.
For instance, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. offers HPC solutions with AMD EPYC processors, AMD 3D VCache technology, and AMD Instinct MI200 series accelerators.
Our report includes qualitative and quantitative analyses of vendors with a wider understanding of the business ecosystem. Order a free sample report today.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 7.1%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 16629.45 mn through 2023-2027.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing utilization of big data analytics will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
46% growth will originate from APAC
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Component (Server, Storage, Application, Services, and Middleware), Deployment (On-premise and Cloud), and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa)