North America Glass Packaging Market 2022-2026: Amcor Plc, Ardagh Group SA, and BA Glass BV are Among the Major Vendors
The glass packaging market share in North America is expected to post an incremental growth of USD 3.30 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 3.61% during the forecast period. Technavio's research report provides insights into the top market players and their product portfolios along with pipeline analysis of upcoming developments and growth opportunities. Amcor Plc, Ardagh Group SA, BA Glass BV, Gerresheimer AG, HEINZ-GLAS GmbH & Co. KGaA, O-I Glass Inc., Piramal Glass Private Ltd., Sonoco Products Co., Uhlmann Pac Systeme GmbH and Co. KGA, and WestPack LLC are some of the leading glass packaging market vendors in North America.
The growth of the market players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. Market participants need to identify opportunities within the market by offering unique products and service offerings. The report will equip businesses with a detailed analysis of the market so that they can evolve their own business strategy. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Glass Packaging Market in North America: Market Highlights
- The glass packaging market in North America is segmented by Application (Food and beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Personal care, and Others) and Geography (US, Canada, and Mexico).
- The US led the market with 73% of the market growth set to originate from this region during the forecast period.
- The glass packaging market growth in North America by the food and beverage segment will be significant during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is attributed to the high consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Increasing consumption of beverages is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the glass packaging market in North America.
- In addition, the demand for sustainable packaging is the major glass packaging market trend in North America which will positively influence the market growth.
- However, the challenges associated with the logistics of glass containers may impede market growth.
- The report provides a detailed study of this and all the other drivers that will boost the market growth. An understanding of the key drivers will enable businesses to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals.
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the market growth.
Also, know more about the exclusive Glass packaging market share in the Americas and get more insights into exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 3.61%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 3.30 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing consumption of beverages will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
US, Canada, and Mexico are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
73% growth will originate from the US.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Amcor Plc, Ardagh Group SA, BA Glass BV, Gerresheimer AG, HEINZ-GLAS GmbH & Co. KGaA, O-I Glass Inc., Piramal Glass Private Ltd., Sonoco Products Co., Uhlmann Pac Systeme GmbH and Co. KGA, and WestPack LLC
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Food and beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Personal care, and Others) and Geography (US, Canada, and Mexico).