Gait Biometrics Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The gait biometrics market is expected to grow by $ 39.06 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 9.35% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Gait Biometrics Market: Segments and Leading Regions
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented End-user (Healthcare, Sports, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- The North America region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 47% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Gait Biometrics Market size.
Gait Biometrics Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Gait Biometrics Market will be the growing potential of gait biometrics for elderly care.
- Contactless biometrics will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is the High total cost of ownership.
Gait Biometrics Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- BioSensics, Bodytech Australia Pty. Ltd., CIR Systems Inc., Gait Up, Innovative Sports Training Inc., mCube Inc., Motek Medical BV, Noraxon USA Inc., Qualisys AB, and Tekscan Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 9.35%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 39.06 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing potential of gait biometrics for elderly care will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
47% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are BioSensics, Bodytech Australia Pty. Ltd., CIR Systems Inc., Gait Up, Innovative Sports Training Inc., mCube Inc., Motek Medical BV, Noraxon USA Inc., Qualisys AB, and Tekscan Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Healthcare, Sports, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)