Indonesia's Furniture Market Share will Witness a YOY Growth Rate of 15.74% in 2022
The furniture market share in Indonesia is expected to grow by USD 3.29 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of 12.08% during the forecast period. Technavio's research report offers growth projections of all the market segments, along with an in-depth analysis of all the factors that are likely to boost growth. The research also delves deep into issues that are likely to challenge market growth. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Furniture Market In Indonesia: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
Technavio's research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The furniture market in Indonesia is segmented by Type (Residential and Commercial) and Delivery mode (Offline and Online).
- The furniture market growth in Indonesia by the residential segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The growth of the segment is attributed to the factors such as the launch of new products and the rising demand for multifunctional furniture among the millennial population.
- The furniture market report in Indonesia provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the furniture market in Indonesia.
Furniture Market In Indonesia: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Rapid growth in urbanization will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the furniture market in Indonesia.
- The growing influence of different retailing channels will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- The rising emphasis on eco-friendly furniture is one of the major furniture market trends in Indonesia which will positively influence market growth.
- Unstable prices of raw materials are a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Furniture Market In Indonesia: Vendor Analysis
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. Some of the major furniture market vendors in Indonesia are:
- CV Raisa House Indonesia
- IKEA Indonesia
- Lio Collection
- PT VIVERE Multi Kreasi
- PT. Chitose International Tbk.
- Republic Furniture Group
- Wisanka Indonesia
Download the Free PDF Sample Report. Technavio's custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional levels along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is decelerating at a CAGR of 12.08%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 3.29 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rapid growth in urbanization will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are CV Raisa House Indonesia, Fabelio, GGS, IKEA Indonesia, Informa, Lio Collection, PT VIVERE Multi Kreasi, PT. Chitose International Tbk., Republic Furniture Group, and Wisanka Indonesia
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Residential and Commercial) and Delivery mode (Offline and Online).