Foundry And Forging Robots Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The foundry and forging robots market is expected to grow by $ 381.49 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.04% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Foundry And Forging Robots Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by End-user (Metal foundry industry, Automotive industry, and Semiconductor foundry industry) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- 58% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Foundry And Forging Robots Market size.
Foundry And Forging Robots Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Growing popularity of industrial robots in APAC will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Foundry And Forging Robots Market.
- Growing industrialization and a shift in emphasis toward producing high-quality and low-cost goods is another factor that will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is the Operational challenges associated with foundry and forging robots.
Foundry And Forging Robots Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- ABB Ltd., BGR NEO Ltd., DiFACTO Robotics and Automation, FANUC Corp., Industrial Innovations Inc., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Kruger Industrieautomation GmbH, KUKA AG, OMRON Corp., and Yaskawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 5.04%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 381.49 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing popularity of industrial robots in APAC will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
58% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are ABB Ltd., BGR NEO Ltd., DiFACTO Robotics and Automation, FANUC Corp., Industrial Innovations Inc., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Kruger Industrieautomation GmbH, KUKA AG, OMRON Corp., and Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Metal foundry industry, Automotive industry, and Semiconductor foundry industry) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA)