Food Flavors Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The food flavors market is expected to grow by $ 4.21 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.11% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Food Flavors Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The Food Flavors Market is segmented by Product (Natural flavors and Artificial flavors) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- The APAC region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 27% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Food Flavors Market size.
Food Flavors Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
Our report helps market players to discover the various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will provide clients with all the information they would require for designing a growth strategy for their business.
- A key market driver for the Food Flavors Market will be premiumization in the food and beverage industry.
- New product launches will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Stringent food safety regulations and guidelines is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Food Flavors Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co., BASF SE, Firmenich SA, Givaudan SA, Kerry Group Plc, Koninklijke DSM NV, McCormick and Company Inc., Sensient Technologies Corp., Symrise AG, and Takasago International Corp. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 5.11%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.21 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Premiumization in the food and beverage industry will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
27% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Archer Daniels Midland Co., BASF SE, Firmenich SA, Givaudan SA, Kerry Group Plc, Koninklijke DSM NV, McCormick and Company Inc., Sensient Technologies Corp., Symrise AG, and Takasago International Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Natural flavors and Artificial flavors) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)