Food Emulsifiers Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global food emulsifiers market is expected to grow by $ 915.23 mn, decelerating at a CAGR of over 5.07% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Food Emulsifiers Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The Food Emulsifiers Market is segmented by Application (Bakery and confectionery, Convenience foods, Dairy products, and Others) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
- 39% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Food Emulsifiers Market size.
Food Emulsifiers Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Food Emulsifiers Market will be the growing demand from bakery and confectionery industries.
- Multifunctionality of food emulsifiers will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand for enzyme as a substitute for emulsifier is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Food Emulsifiers Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co., BASF SE, Cargill Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Koninklijke DSM NV, Lonza Group Ltd., Solvay SA, and The Lubrizol Corp. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is decelerate at a CAGR of over 5.07%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 915.23 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing demand from bakery and confectionery industries will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
39% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Archer Daniels Midland Co., BASF SE, Cargill Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ingredion Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Koninklijke DSM NV, Lonza Group Ltd., Solvay SA, and The Lubrizol Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Bakery and confectionery, Convenience foods, Dairy products, and Others) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA)