Filter Press Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The filter press market is expected to grow by $ 232.92 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 3.21% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Filter Press Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Product (Recessed plate filter press, Plate and frame filter press, and Automatic filter press) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- The APAC region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 55% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Filter Press Market size.
Filter Press Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
Our report helps market players to discover the various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will provide clients with all the information they would require for designing a growth strategy for their business.
- Growing awareness for waste water treatment will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Filter Press Market.
- Growing global paper and pulp industry will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is the Closure of mines due to environmental concerns.
Filter Press Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Alfa Laval AB, Andritz AG, Eaton Corporation Plc, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, FLSmidth and Co. AS, Latham International Ltd., M.W. Watermark LLC, Micronics Filtration LLC, Parker Hannifin Corp., and Siemens AG are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of almost 3.21%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 232.92 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing awareness for waste water treatment will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
55% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Alfa Laval AB, Andritz AG, Eaton Corporation Plc, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, FLSmidth and Co. AS, Latham International Ltd., M.W. Watermark LLC, Micronics Filtration LLC, Parker Hannifin Corp., and Siemens AG
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Recessed plate filter press, Plate and frame filter press, and Automatic filter press) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America)