Europe Feed Phytogenics Market Analysis 2022-2026: Archer Daniels Midland Co., Bluestar Adisseo Co., and Cargill Inc. are Among the Key Contributors
The feed phytogenics market share in Europe is set to post an incremental growth of USD 79.80 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 10.05% during the forecast period. The market is fragmented. Archer Daniels Midland Co., Bluestar Adisseo Co., Cargill Inc., Delacon Biotechnik GmbH, DOSTOFARM GmbH, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd., Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH, and Phytosynthese are some of the major participants in the market.
Technavio's research report provides a detailed analysis of all the key players tracking recent and historic developments with respect to their market share and product portfolio. The report also provides a pipeline analysis of upcoming developments and future growth opportunities. The growth of the vendors depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Feed Phytogenics Market in Europe: Market Highlights
- The feed phytogenics market in Europe is segmented by Application (Essential oils, Herbs and spices, Oleoresins, and Others) and Market Landscape (poultry, swine, ruminants, aquatic animals, and others).
- The feed phytogenics market growth in Europe by the poultry segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The growth of the segment is attributed to the significant increase in the consumption of poultry meat.
- The report provides a detailed study of all the other drivers that will boost the market growth. An understanding of the key drivers will enable businesses to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals.
Feed Phytogenics Market in Europe: Market Dynamics
- The encapsulated technology is notably driving the feed phytogenics market growth in Europe
- The increasing demand for natural feed additives for pets is the major feed phytogenics market trend in Europe which will positively influence the market growth.
- The availability of substitutes is the key challenge for the market vendors.
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the market growth.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 10.05%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 79.80 million.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Encapsulated technology will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe is the key region featured in this research report.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Archer Daniels Midland Co., Bluestar Adisseo Co., Cargill Inc., Delacon Biotechnik GmbH, DOSTOFARM GmbH, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd., Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH, and Phytosynthese
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Essential oils, Herbs and spices, Oleoresins, and Others) and Market Landscape (poultry, swine, ruminants, aquatic animals, and others).