Exoskeleton Robots Market 2021-2025: Europe to Dominate Market Growth
The exoskeleton robots market share is set to post an incremental growth of USD 2.64 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 31.49% during the forecast period. Technavio's market investigates the key markets and the factors that are likely to boost growth along with challenges that need to be surpassed to promote success in the market. The report also provides an analysis of key segments and offers competitive benchmarking of the key market players and their product portfolios.
Get a glimpse into the exoskeleton robots market research analysis and insights: View the Free Sample Report
Exoskeleton Robots Market: Europe to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The exoskeleton robots market is segmented by Application (Healthcare, Industrial, Military, and Others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America). A detailed analysis of each segment and its contribution to the market share is provided along with factors that are likely to boost the market growth.
- Based on our Geographical Segmentation, Europe is projected to contribute 45% of the market growth during the forecast period.
- The exoskeleton robots market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the exoskeleton robots market size
- Advances in technology will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the exoskeleton robot market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable businesses to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities
Exoskeleton Robots Market: Vendor Landscape
The market is fragmented and the growth of the players in this market is dependent on several factors such as prevalent market conditions, government support, and industry development. Some of the leading exoskeleton robots market vendors are ATOUN Inc., Bionik Laboratories Corp., B-Temia Inc., CYBERDYNE Inc., DIH Group, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., MediTouch Ltd., Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, and ReWalk Robotics Ltd.
To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 31.49%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 2.64 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Advances in technology will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
45% growth will originate from Europe.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are ATOUN Inc., Bionik Laboratories Corp., B-Temia Inc., CYBERDYNE Inc., DIH Group, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., MediTouch Ltd., Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, and ReWalk Robotics Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Healthcare, Industrial, Military, and Others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America).