Event Logistics Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Segments and Growth Analysis 2021-2025
The event logistics market is expected to grow by $ 9.86 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.04% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Event Logistics Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The Event Logistics Market is segmented by Type (Entertainment, Sports, Trade fair, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 42% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Event Logistics Market size.
Event Logistics Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Cost reduction through event logistics service providers will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Event Logistics Market.
- Another factor that will boost the market will be the Growing e-commerce industry events.
- High cost of operation and competitive pricing is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Event Logistics Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Agility Public Warehousing Company KSCP, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics AG, Deutsche Post DHL Group, DFDS AS, DSV Panalpina AS, FedEx Corp., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Schenker AG, and XPO Logistics Inc. are some of the major market participants.
Explore Technavio’s Research on other Related Markets for more insights:
- Event Management as A Service Market: Accelerating at a CAGR of 7.31%, the event management as a service market is expected to grow by post an incremental growth of $ 328.36 million over the next five years. Request FREE Sample Report
- Virtual Events Market: Technavio research projects the virtual events market to grow by $ 269.20 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 33% till 2025. Request FREE Sample Report
- Sports Sponsorship Market: The Sports Sponsorship Market is projected to post an incremental growth of $ 5.33 billion, at a CAGR of about 2% till 2024. Request FREE Sample Report
- Event Management Software Market: The event management software market is expected to grow by $ 2.34 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.07% till 2025. Request for Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of almost 4.04%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 9.86 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Cost reduction through event logistics service providers will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
42% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Agility Public Warehousing Company KSCP, C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics AG, Deutsche Post DHL Group, DFDS AS, DSV Panalpina AS, FedEx Corp., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Schenker AG, and XPO Logistics Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Entertainment, Sports, Trade fair, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.