South American Epoxy Resin Market Analysis 2022-2026: 3M Co., Allnex Netherlands BV, and BASF SE are Among the Key Contributors
The epoxy resin market share in South America is expected to grow by 22.61 thousand units, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.05% during the forecast period. The market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as an increase in R&D investments to compete in the market. Technavio's research report provides insights into the top market players and their product portfolios along with pipeline analysis of upcoming developments and growth opportunities. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Epoxy Resin Market in South America: Vendor Landscape
The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players. 3M Co., Allnex Netherlands BV, BASF SE, Covestro AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Hexion Inc., Huntsman Corp., Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Olin Corp., and Spolchemie AS are some of the major epoxy resin market vendors in South America.
The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. Market players must distinguish their product and service offerings through a clear and unique value proposition in order to secure a substantial share of the market. The report will provide a detailed study of the key players with insights into their product portfolio and future pipeline.
Epoxy Resin Market in South America: Market Highlights
- The epoxy resin market in South America is segmented by Applications (Paints and coatings, Adhesives and sealants, Composites, Electronic components, and Others) and Geography (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and the Rest of South America).
- Brazil led the market with 50% of the market growth set to originate from this region during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for paints and coatings from the automotive industry is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the epoxy resin market in South America.
- The adoption of strong, safe, light, and fuel-efficient vehicles is expected to rise significantly during the forecast period. Automobile manufacturers in South America have remained early adopters of technology, spurred by evolving consumer requirements, and the region is witnessing extensive product development activities.
- In addition, the increasing focus on bio-based and eco-friendly resins driven by the emergence of renewable resources, biomass, and bio-based raw materials such as starch and other crop derivatives will drive the demand for bioplastic manufacturing in these countries.
- The report provides a detailed study of this and all the other drivers that will boost the market growth. An understanding of the key drivers will enable clients to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals.
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the market growth.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 4.05%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by 22.61 thousand units.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand for paints and coatings in the automotive industry will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and the Rest of South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
50% growth will originate from Brazil.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are 3M Co., Allnex Netherlands BV, BASF SE, Covestro AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Hexion Inc., Huntsman Corp., Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Olin Corp., and Spolchemie AS
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Paints and coatings, Adhesives and sealants, Composites, Electronic components, and Others) and Geography (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Rest of South America).