Engineering Plastics Market: Leading Regions and Market Trends
Geographical Segmentation and Growth Analysis
The engineering plastics market is set to grow by $ 35.81 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 7.15% during the forecast period. This research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview to prevalent market scenario, trends, and drivers. It also provides competitive bench-marking of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Engineering Plastics Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- Based on our Geographical Segmentation, APAC is projected to contribute 63% of the market growth during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the engineering plastics market size
- Demand for replacements of metals and fiber glass will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the engineering plastics market. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
- The report segments the market by Type (ABS, PA, Fluoropolymer, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA). A detailed analysis of each segment and its contribution to the market share is provided along with factors that are likely to boost the market growth.
Engineering Plastics Market: Vendor Landscape
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. BASF SE, Celanese Corp., Chi Mei Corp., Covestro AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Formosa Plastics Corp., LANXESS AG, LG Chem Ltd., Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp., and Toray Industries Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 7.15%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 35.81 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Demand for replacements of metals and fiber glass will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
63% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are BASF SE, Celanese Corp., Chi Mei Corp., Covestro AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Formosa Plastics Corp., LANXESS AG, LG Chem Ltd., Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp., and Toray Industries Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (ABS, PA, Fluoropolymer, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Market Segmentation by Type
- Engineering Plastics Market Split by Type
- Engineering Plastics Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corp.
- Chi Mei Corp.
- Covestro AG
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Formosa Plastics Corp.
- LANXESS AG
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp.
- Toray Industries Inc.