End-of-line Packaging Market | Top Drivers and Trends
ABB Ltd., Combi Packaging Systems LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Packaging Equipment Co. Inc., and Tetra Laval International SA are some of the key market players
The Global End-of-line packaging market is projected to grow by $ 4.63 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 5.07% till 2025 owing to factors such as the increasing consumption of packaged beverages. The rise in consumption of healthy drinks is expected to offset the challenges arising from the decreasing consumption of carbonated soft drinks. The consumption of packaged milk and other dairy-based beverages is also increasing across the globe. The growing global consumption of packaged beverages is expected to contribute to an increased demand for end-of-line packaging systems. Irrespective of the type of primary packaging used, such as glass, cartons, and cans, proper end-of-line packaging is also needed for better product safety, especially during transportation and storage.
The implementation of serialization in the pharmaceutical industry increases the requirements of data carriers, including RFID tags and 2D barcodes. Vendors of the market are engineering end-of-line packaging systems that can print labels with lot numbers, product codes, timestamps, batch numbers, and global trade identification numbers (GTINs) both on secondary and tertiary packages.
This research report delineates all the growth drivers that will boost market growth along with a detailed analysis of the market segments, trends and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. The objective of this research report is to equip clients with actionable insights that will help them leverage opportunities and formulate growth strategies for their business.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
End-of-line Packaging Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Product (labeling equipment, wrapping equipment, and palletizing equipment) and Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the labeling equipment product segment will be significant during the forecast period owing to government initiatives towards product traceability. This will increase the demand for automatic labeling system and full body sleeve labeler system.
- 39% of the market growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. Germany, Italy, and UK are the key markets for end-of-line packaging in Europe. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in the North American and MEA regions.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
End-of-line Packaging Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- ABB Ltd., Combi Packaging Systems LLC, DS Smith Plc, Festo SE and Co. KG, IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche Spa, KRONES AG, Pro Mach Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Packaging Equipment Co. Inc., and Tetra Laval International SA are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Product
- End-of-line Packaging Market Split by Product
- Labeling equipment
- Wrapping equipment
- Palletizing equipment
- End-of-line Packaging Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- ABB Ltd.
- Combi Packaging Systems LLC
- DS Smith Plc
- Festo SE and Co. KG
- IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche Spa
- KRONES AG
- Pro Mach Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Packaging Equipment Co. Inc.
- Tetra Laval International SA
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.07%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.63 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing consumption of packaged beverages will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
39% growth will originate from Europe
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are ABB Ltd., Combi Packaging Systems LLC, DS Smith Plc, Festo SE and Co. KG, IMA Industria Macchine Automatiche Spa, KRONES AG, Pro Mach Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Packaging Equipment Co. Inc., and Tetra Laval International SA
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (labeling equipment, wrapping equipment, and palletizing equipment) and Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA)