Electronic Shelf Label Market to expand by USD 1.207 Bn through 2023-2027 | Danavation Technologies Corp, Diebold Nixdorf Inc., Displaydata Ltd. are among key contributors
Competitive Benchmarking and Forecasts for Market Players 2023-2027
The development of the IoT ecosystem and the implementation of in-store technologies are expected to drive consistent expansion in the electronic shelf label market. The market is projected to increase by USD 1.207 billion between 2023 and 2027, at a compound annual growth rate of 13.53%.
Electronic Shelf Label Market Analysis
Core companies and their key offerings :
- Danavation Technologies Corp. offers Digital Smart Label 2.1, 2.9, and 1.8 smart shelf labels.
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc provides Vusion 1.6, 2.2, and 4.2 electronic shelf labels.
- Electronic shelf labels offers products like Chroma Aeon 37, Aura Aeon 21, and Aura Aeon 29 are provided by Displaydata Ltd.
Opticon Sensors Europe BV, Panasonic Holdings Corp., Pricer AB, Rational Innovation, RSJ Software GmbH, S and K Solutions GmbH and Co. KG, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SES-imagotag, Shenzhen Minew Technologies Co. Ltd., SOLUM Europe Gmbh, Teraoka Seiko Co. Ltd., troniTAG GmbH, and Zhejiang Hanshow Technology Co. Ltd.etc are some of the major market participants and are contributing significantly to this market advancements.
Learn more about the market dynamics and the aspects that our report's in-depth analysis predicts will have the biggest impact on the market under review. Download our best selling sample report for more insights.
Electronic Shelf Label Market Highlights
- The Electronic shelf label market is segmented by Technology (Radio frequency, Infrared, and Others), Product (LCD ESL, Full graphic e-paper ESL, and Segmented e-paper ESL), End-user (Supermarkets and hypermarkets, Convenience stores/department stores/mass merchants, and Drug stores and others), and Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, Middle East and Africa, and South America).
- Europe led the market with 38% of the market growth set to originate from this region during the forecast period.
- Implementation of in-store technologies is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the electronic shelf label market. The report provides a detailed study of this and all the other drivers that will boost market growth. An understanding of the key drivers will enable clients to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals.