EAS Antennas Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global EAS Antennas Market is expected to grow by $ 57.12 mn, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 3.19% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
EAS Antennas Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report incorporates insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Application (Apparels and fashion accessories, Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, Supermarkets and large grocery stores, and Other retail stores) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- 79% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the EAS Antennas Market size.
EAS Antennas Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the EAS Antennas Market will be the increase in spending on retail security systems.
- Growth in retail sector is another factor which will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- The integration of RFID in EAS tags is one of the key EAS antennas market trends gaining traction as it minimizes shrinkage. These systems help retail outlet owners to track fast-moving products and replenish them from time to time.
- High implementation costs is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
EAS Antennas Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Agon Systems Ltd., CCL Industries Inc., Century Retail Europe BV, Dialoc ID Products BV, Gunnebo AB, Hangzhou Century Co. Ltd., Hangzhou Ontime IT Co. Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc, Mighty Cube Co. Ltd., and Nedap NV are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with a pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is decelerate at a CAGR of almost 3.19%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 57.12 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in spending on retail security systems will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
79% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Agon Systems Ltd., CCL Industries Inc., Century Retail Europe BV, Dialoc ID Products BV, Gunnebo AB, Hangzhou Century Co. Ltd., Hangzhou Ontime IT Co. Ltd., Johnson Controls International Plc, Mighty Cube Co. Ltd., and Nedap NV
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Apparels and fashion accessories, Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, Supermarkets and large grocery stores, and Other retail stores) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America)