Duck Meat Market 2021-2025: 74% of Market Growth will Originate from APAC
The duck meat market share is set to grow up to USD 1.59 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 2.74% during the forecast period. The development of lab-grown meat is one of the major duck meat market trends that will fuel the market growth. Technavio's duck meat market research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview of the prevalent market scenarios, trends, and drivers. It also provides competitive bench-marking of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into duck meat market analysis and insights: View the Free Sample Report
Duck Meat Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The duck meat market is segmented by Product (Fresh duck meat and Processed duck meat) and Geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Each segment and sub-segment is analyzed at depth to derive market insights and forecast growth projections.
- Based on the product segmentation, the duck meat market size in the fresh duck meat segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- By geography, APAC is projected to contribute 74% of the market growth during the forecast period. China, Japan, and Malaysia are the key markets for duck meat in APAC.
- Increasing global production of duck meat will facilitate the duck meat market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
- Technavio's duck meat market report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
Duck Meat Market: Vendor Landscape
AJC International Inc., AMI LLC spk, BRF SA, Cargill Inc., Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc, Gressingham Foods, LuCanard, Maple Leaf Farms Inc., Memphis Meats, and Pepes Ducks Ltd. are some of the major duck meat market vendors.
The market is fragmented, and the growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Download the Free PDF Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 2.74%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 1.59 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
The health benefits of duck meat will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
74% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are AJC International Inc., AMI LLC sp.k, BRF SA, Cargill Inc., Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc, Gressingham Foods, LuCanard, Maple Leaf Farms Inc., Memphis Meats, and Pepes Ducks Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Fresh duck meat and Processed duck meat) and Geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).