Digital Advertising Market In US | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2022-2026
Global digital advertising market in us is likely to post an incremental growth of $ 166.87 bn, decelerating at a CAGR of 13.34% during the forecast period. This research provides a detailed analysis of the market segments and geographic landscape. It also offers insights into the various growth factors and challenges that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This thorough research will equip clients with the insights necessary to plan and strategize a post-pandemic recovery plan.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Digital Advertising Market In US: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Type (Search advertising, Social media advertising, Banner advertising, and Others).
- 100% of the market growth will originate from US during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Digital Advertising Market In US size.
Digital Advertising Market In US: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Growth in in-app advertising will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Digital Advertising Market In US.
- Shifting trend from traditional to online advertising will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Growing adoption of ad-blocker solutions is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Digital Advertising Market In US: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Adobe Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apollo Global Management Inc., BuzzFeed Inc., Facebook Inc., IAC InterActiveCorp, LinkedIn Corp., Microsoft Corp., and Twitter Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Digital Advertising Market In US Split by Type
- Search advertising
- Social media advertising
- Banner advertising
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Adobe Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apollo Global Management Inc.
- BuzzFeed Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- IAC InterActiveCorp
- LinkedIn Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Twitter Inc.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will decelerate at a CAGR of 13.34%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 166.87 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growth in in-app advertising will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
US are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
100% growth will originate from US
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Adobe Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apollo Global Management Inc., BuzzFeed Inc., Facebook Inc., IAC InterActiveCorp, LinkedIn Corp., Microsoft Corp., and Twitter Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Search advertising, Social media advertising, Banner advertising, and Others)