DC Motors Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
Global DC motors market will post an incremental growth of $ 16.00 bn and decelerate at a CAGR of 11.44% during the forecast period. Our research report segments the market into major segments and the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
DC Motors Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The DC Motors Market is segmented by Type (Brushless DC motors and Brushed DC motors) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- 64% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the DC Motors Market size.
DC Motors Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
- The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Rising factory automation and use of industrial robots will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the DC Motors Market.
- Government subsidies and incentives for EVs will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is the Excessive heat generation leading to subdued DC motor performance.
DC Motors Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- ABB Ltd., Allied Motion Technologies Inc., AMETEK Inc., Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Nidec Corp., OMRON Corp., Regal Beloit Corp., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and Yaskawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is decelerate at a CAGR of 11.44%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 16.00 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rising factory automation and use of industrial robots will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
64% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are ABB Ltd., Allied Motion Technologies Inc., AMETEK Inc., Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Nidec Corp., OMRON Corp., Regal Beloit Corp., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and Yaskawa Electric Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Brushless DC motors and Brushed DC motors) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA)