Cups And Lids Market | Discover Top Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The cups and lids market is expected to grow by $ 10.72 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.10% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Cups And Lids Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by Product (Cups and Lids), Material (Plastic, Paper and paperboard, and Others), and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 39% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Cups And Lids Market size.
Cups And Lids Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increase in demand for packaged foods and beverages will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Cups And Lids Market.
- Growing demand for paper cups will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Lack of quality and high costs of raw materials is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Cups And Lids Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Airlite Plastics Co., Dart Container Corp., F Bender Ltd., Greiner Packaging International GmbH, Hotpack Packaging LLC, Huhtamaki Oyj, IIC AG, International Paper Co., Koch Industries Inc., and TOMY Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 6.10%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 10.72 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in demand for packaged foods and beverages will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
39% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Airlite Plastics Co., Dart Container Corp., F Bender Ltd., Greiner Packaging International GmbH, Hotpack Packaging LLC, Huhtamaki Oyj, IIC AG, International Paper Co., Koch Industries Inc., and TOMY Co. Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Cups and Lids), Material (Plastic, Paper and paperboard, and Others), and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA)