CRM Outsourcing Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global crm outsourcing market is expected to grow by $ 21.29 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of over 5.19% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
CRM Outsourcing Market: Segments and Leading Regions
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by End-user (BFSI, Telecom and IT, Retail, Healthcare, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- 35% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the CRM Outsourcing Market size.
CRM Outsourcing Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increasing need for large-scale client management will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the CRM Outsourcing Market.
- Need to focus on core competencies and improve efficiency is another factor that will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is the Shortage of domain expertise.
CRM Outsourcing Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Accenture Plc, Atos SE, Capgemini SE, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Concentrix Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., ExlService Holdings Inc., HCL Technologies Ltd., Infosys Ltd., and International Business Machines Corp. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 5.19%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 21.29 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing need for large-scale client management will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
35% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Accenture Plc, Atos SE, Capgemini SE, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Concentrix Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., ExlService Holdings Inc., HCL Technologies Ltd., Infosys Ltd., and International Business Machines Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (BFSI, Telecom and IT, Retail, Healthcare, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)