Cosmetics Market: Top Geographies and Market Highlights
Geographical Segmentation and Growth Analysis
The cosmetics market is set to grow by $ 115.84 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.72% during the forecast period. This research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview to prevalent market scenario, trends, and drivers. It also provides competitive bench-marking of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Cosmetics Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- Based on our Geographical Segmentation, APAC is projected to contribute 52% of the market growth during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the cosmetics market size
- This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. One of the factors that will drive growth is the rise in aging population. Our analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and design further growth opportunities.
- Market is segmented by Product (Skincare products, Haircare products, Color cosmetics, and Fragrances and deodorants) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Cosmetics Market: Key Competitors
AMOREPACIFIC Group Inc., Beiersdorf AG, Coty Inc., Johnson and Johnson Inc., Kao Corp., LOreal SA, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., and Unilever Groupare some of the major market participants. The market is fragmented, and the growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
Explore Technavio’s Research on other Related Markets for more insights:
- Fragrance Ingredients Market: The Global Fragrance Ingredients Market is projected to grow by $ 2.83 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of over 3.90% till 2025. Download FREE Sample Report
- CBD-infused Cosmetics: Technavio’s CBD-infused Cosmetics Market is set to grow by $ 3.07 bn, and the market will progress at a CAGR of almost 21.42% till 2025. Download FREE Sample Report
- Beauty and Personal Care Market in Africa: Technavio has been monitoring the beauty and personal care market in Africa and it is expected to grow by $ 1.26 billion accelerating at a CAGR of almost 2% during the forecast period. Download FREE Sample Report
- Cosmetic Packaging Mark: Cosmetic packaging market is set to post an incremental growth of $ 12.79 bn during 2021-2025. Download our FREE Sample Report
- Cosmetic Ingredients Market: The cosmetic ingredients market is set to grow by $ 3.98 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.59% during the forecast period. Download our FREE Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 5.72%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 115.84 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rise in aging population will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
52% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are AMOREPACIFIC Group Inc., Beiersdorf AG, Coty Inc., Johnson and Johnson Inc., Kao Corp., LOreal SA, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, Shiseido Co. Ltd., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., and Unilever Group
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Skincare products, Haircare products, Color cosmetics, and Fragrances and deodorants) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Market Segmentation by Product
- Cosmetics Market Split by Product
- Skincare products
- Haircare products
- Color cosmetics
- Fragrances and deodorants
- Cosmetics Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- AMOREPACIFIC Group Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Coty Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson Inc.
- Kao Corp.
- LOreal SA
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Unilever Group
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report