Corporate Blended Learning Market: Key Geographies that will Drive Growth
Regional Growth Analysis and Market Trends 2021-2025
The corporate blended learning market is set to grow by $ 27.89 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 12.68% during the forecast period. This research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview to prevalent market scenario, trends, and drivers. It also provides competitive bench-marking of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Corporate Blended Learning Market: North America to lead market growth during the forecast period
- 47% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Corporate Blended Learning Market size.
- Augmented digitization of processes will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the corporate blended learning market. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
- Market is segmented by End-user (Automotive industry, BFSI sector, Consumer goods industry, Energy industry, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Corporate Blended Learning Market: Key Competitors
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Allen Communication Learning Services, Cegos Group, Computer Generated Solutions Inc., City and Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., NIIT Ltd., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 12.68%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 27.89 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Augmented digitization of processes will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
47% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Allen Communication Learning Services, Cegos Group, Computer Generated Solutions Inc., City and Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., NIIT Ltd., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Automotive industry, BFSI sector, Consumer goods industry, Energy industry, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Corporate Blended Learning Market Split by End-user
- Automotive industry
- BFSI sector
- Consumer goods industry
- Energy industry
- Corporate Blended Learning Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Allen Communication Learning Services
- Cegos Group
- Computer Generated Solutions Inc.
- City and Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.