Cookies Market 2022-2026: North America will Lead the Market with a 30% Growth Rate
The cookies market share is set to grow up to USD 19.12 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. The growing emphasis on product premiumization is one of the market drivers that offers immense growth opportunities to market vendors. The rising popularity of clean-labeled cookies is one of the major cookie market trends that supports market growth. However, factors such as the high energy costs for bakery processors and the lack of established retail distribution channels in developing countries may hamper the market value.
Technavio research provides an in-depth analysis of the market across the different geographical segments. The cookies market report traces the growth trajectory of the market over recent years with a purview on the prevalent market scenario. It offers a thorough analysis of all the trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to impact the market during the forecast period.
For a glimpse into the cookies market research analysis and insights: View the Free Sample Report
Cookies Market: North America to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The cookies market is segmented by Product (Plain and butter-based cookies, Chocolate-based cookies, and Other cookies) and Geographic (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- Based on the product segmentation, the cookies market growth in the plain and butter-based cookies segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The presence of key vendors such as Costco Wholesale Co. (Costco) and McDonald's Corp. (McDonald's) and the availability of flavors, such as buttercream, chocolate, and peanut butter will facilitate the cookies market growth in North America.
- 30% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for cookies in North America.
- The cookies market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the cookies market size.
Cookies Market: Vendor Landscape
The cookies market is fragmented due to presence of several players. Bahlsen GmbH and Co. KG, Barilla G. e R. Fratelli Spa, Billys Farm, Biscuit Holding SAS, Britannia Industries Ltd., Campbell Soup Co., Deweys Bakery Inc., Emmys Organics Inc., FUEL10K Ltd., General Mills Inc., ITC Ltd., Kellogg Co., Mayora Group, Mondelez International Inc., Parle Products Pvt. Ltd., PepsiCo Inc., Starbucks Co., The Hershey Co., UNIBIC Foods India Pvt. Ltd., and Yildiz Holding AS are some of the major cookies market vendors
Download the Free PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 5.5%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 19.12 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
The growing influence of online retailing will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
30% growth will originate from North America.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Plain and butter-based cookies, Chocolate-based cookies, and Other cookies) and Geographic (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).