Compressors Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Segments and Growth Analysis 2021-2025
The compressors market is expected to grow by $ 10.31 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 2.67% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Compressors Market: Segments and Leading Regions
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented End-user (Oil and gas, Process industry, and Discrete industry) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 36% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Compressors Market size.
Compressors Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A key market driver for the Compressors Market will be growing need for energy-efficient compressors.
- Another factor that will boost the market will be the Expansion of oil terminals.
- Uncertainty in crude oil prices is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Compressors Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Atlas Copco AB, BOGE KOMPRESSOREN Otto Boge GmbH & Co. KG, Danfoss AS, Doosan Portable Power Co., Elgi Equipments Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Ingersoll Rand Inc., Parker Hannifin Corp., Siemens Energy AG, and Sulzer Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 2.67%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 10.31 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing need for energy-efficient compressors will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
36% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Atlas Copco AB, BOGE KOMPRESSOREN Otto Boge GmbH & Co. KG, Danfoss AS, Doosan Portable Power Co., Elgi Equipments Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Ingersoll Rand Inc., Parker Hannifin Corp., Siemens Energy AG, and Sulzer Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Oil and gas, Process industry, and Discrete industry) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA)