Companion Animal Specialty Drugs Market: Key Geographies that will Drive Growth
Regional Growth Analysis and Market Trends 2021-2025
The companion animal specialty drugs market is set to grow by $ 2.80 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.20% during the forecast period. This research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview to prevalent market scenario, trends, and drivers. It also provides competitive bench-marking of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Companion Animal Specialty Drugs Market: North America to lead market growth during the forecast period
- 39% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Companion Animal Specialty Drugs Market size.
- Increase in pet humanization will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the companion animal specialty drugs market. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
- Market is segmented by Product (Vaccines, Antibiotics, Parasiticides, Feed additives, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
Companion Animal Specialty Drugs Market: Key Competitors
The market is concentrated. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Ceva Sante Animale, Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc, Elanco Animal Health Inc., Henry Schein Inc., Merck and Co. Inc., Vetoquinol SA, Virbac, and Zoetis Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of almost 5.20%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 2.80 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in Pet humanization will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
39% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Ceva Sante Animale, Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc, Elanco Animal Health Inc., Henry Schein Inc., Merck and Co. Inc., Vetoquinol SA, Virbac, and Zoetis Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Vaccines, Antibiotics, Parasiticides, Feed additives, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
Market Segmentation by Product
- Companion Animal Specialty Drugs Market Split by Product
- Feed additives
- Companion Animal Specialty Drugs Market Split by Geography
- North America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Elanco Animal Health Inc.
- Henry Schein Inc.
- Merck and Co. Inc.
- Vetoquinol SA
- Zoetis Inc.