Cloud Security Solutions Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
Global cloud security solutions market will post an incremental growth of $ 9.57 bn and progressing at a CAGR of over 18.91% during the forecast period. Our research report segments the market into major segments and the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Need more details on this market: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Cloud Security Solutions Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented End-user (BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Government, and Others), Component (Cloud IAM, Cloud e-mail security, Cloud DLP, Cloud IDS/IPS, and Cloud SIEM), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 46% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Cloud Security Solutions Market size.
Cloud Security Solutions Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Cloud Security Solutions Market will be the rise in demand from smbs.
- Low cost of ownership will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Lack of awareness about cloud security solutions among end-users is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Cloud Security Solutions Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Akamai Technologies Inc., Broadcom Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Imperva Inc., International Business Machines Corp., McAfee LLC, Sophos Ltd., and Trend Micro Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 18.91%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 9.57 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rise in demand from SMBs will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
46% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Akamai Technologies Inc., Broadcom Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Imperva Inc., International Business Machines Corp., McAfee LLC, Sophos Ltd., and Trend Micro Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Government, and Others), Component (Cloud IAM, Cloud e-mail security, Cloud DLP, Cloud IDS/IPS, and Cloud SIEM), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America)