Chocolate Confectionery Market 2021-2025: 30% Market Growth will Emerge from APAC
The chocolate confectionery market share is set to grow up to USD 30.28 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.71% during the forecast period. Frequent product launches are one of the key market drivers that offer immense growth opportunities to market vendors. However, the increase in the number of product recalls may hamper the market growth.
Technavio's research report analyses the market's growth trajectory with a purview of the prevalent market scenario. It provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers, and challenges that will impact the market during the forecast period.
For a glimpse into the chocolate confectionery market analysis and insights: View the Free Sample Report
Chocolate Confectionery Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The chocolate confectionery market is segmented by Product (chocolate bars, boxed assortments and seasonal variants, and others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- Based on the product segmentation, the chocolate confectionery market growth in the chocolate bars segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 30% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for chocolate confectionery in APAC.
- The chocolate confectionery market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the chocolate confectionery market size.
Chocolate Confectionery Market: Vendor Landscape
The market is concentrated due to the presence of several players. Some of the major chocolate confectionery market vendors are:
- Barry Callebaut AG
- Cargill Inc.
- Ezaki Glico Co. Ltd.
- Ferrero International SA
- Lindt and Sprungli UK Ltd.
- Mars Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Mondelez International Inc.
- Nestle SA
- The Hershey Co.
Download the PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 4.71%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 30.28 million.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Frequent product launches will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
30% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., Ezaki Glico Co. Ltd., Ferrero International SA, Lindt, and Sprungli UK Ltd., Mars Inc., Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Mondelez International Inc., Nestle SA, and The Hershey Co.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (chocolate bars, boxed assortments and seasonal variants, and others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).