Chiral Chemicals Market Share is Expected to Increase by USD 5.89 Billion During 2021-2025
The chiral chemicals market share will post an incremental growth of USD 5.89 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. The chiral chemicals market is concentrated and the vendors are deploying growth strategies to compete in the market. Technavio's research report segments the market into major segments and the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Chiral Chemicals Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
The chiral chemicals market report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The chiral chemicals market is segmented by Application (Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Flavors and fragrance, and Others) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Based on the market segmentation by application, the chiral chemicals market value in the pharmaceutical will be significant during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is attributed to the increasing demand for enantiomerically pure drugs in pharmaceutical formulations.
- 41% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India is the key markets for chiral chemicals in APAC.
- Factors such as low labor costs and the availability of raw materials to develop chiral chemicals will drive market growth in APAC.
- The chiral chemicals market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the chiral chemicals market size.
Chiral Chemicals Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
- The key market driver for the chiral chemicals market will be increasing demand for chiral chemicals from the pharmaceutical sector.
- The high demand for chiral chemicals from the flavors and fragrance industry is the major chiral chemicals market trend that will positively impact the market value.
- Approval from the FDA will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- High R&D cost for the development of enantiomer separation technologies is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Chiral Chemicals Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is concentrated.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- BASF SE, Codexis Inc., Daicel Corp., Johnson Matthey Plc, Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Solvay SA, Strem Chemicals Inc., Toray Industries Inc., and W. R. Grace and Co. are some of the major chiral chemicals market vendors.
Download the Free Sample Report Technavio's custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 8.5%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 5.89 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand for chiral chemicals from the pharmaceutical sector will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
41% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are BASF SE, Codexis Inc., Daicel Corp., Johnson Matthey Plc, Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Solvay SA, Strem Chemicals Inc., Toray Industries Inc., and W. R. Grace and Co.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Flavors and fragrance, and Others) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).