Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mabs) market is expected to grow by $ 3.48 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 14.05% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Application (Cancer and Non-cancer) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
- 45% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Market size.
Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Market.
- Increase in the number of expiring patents of blockbuster mAbs will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Presence of stringent regulatory policies is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is concentrated.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Amgen Inc., BIOCAD, Biocon Ltd., BioXpress Therapeutics SA, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Celltrion Co. Ltd., Coherus Biosciences Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Novartis AG, and Pfizer Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with a pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 14.05%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 3.48 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
45% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Amgen Inc., BIOCAD, Biocon Ltd., BioXpress Therapeutics SA, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Celltrion Co. Ltd., Coherus Biosciences Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Novartis AG, and Pfizer Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Cancer and Non-cancer) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW)