Beer Market Shares in the US to Increase by USD 21.34 Billion During the Forecast 2021-2025
The beer market share in the US is set to grow by USD 21.34 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.17% during the forecast period. The market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies to compete in the market. A significant rise in per capita income in the US is notably driving market growth. However, the legalization of recreational cannabis has contributed to the declining growth of the beer market in the US.
Technavio's research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview of the prevalent market scenarios, trends, and drivers. It also provides competitive bench-marking of the key market players and their product portfolios. Unlock Free Sample Analysis Report
Beer Market In the US: The US to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The beer market in the US is segmented by product (non-craft beer and craft beer) and distribution channel (on-trade channel and off-trade channel).
- The beer market growth in the US by the craft beer segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The growth of the segment is attributed to the innovative styles and flavors of craft beer in the US.
- Currently, there is a considerable surge in demand for craft beers in the beer market in the US.
- The beer market report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the beer market size in the US.
- A detailed analysis of each segment and its contribution to the market share is provided along with factors that are likely to boost the market growth.
Beer Market In the US: Key Competitors
Some of the leading beer market vendors in the US are Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC, Constellation Brands Inc., D.G. Yuengling and Son Inc., Diageo Plc, Duvel Moortgat NV, HEINEKEN International B.V., Molson Coors Beverage Co., Pabst Brewing, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., and The Boston Beer Co. Inc.
The market is fragmented and the growth of the players in this market is dependent on several factors such as prevailing market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Download the Free PDF Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 4.17%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 21.34 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand for premium beers will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC, Constellation Brands Inc., D.G. Yuengling and Son Inc., Diageo Plc, Duvel Moortgat NV, HEINEKEN International B.V. , Molson Coors Beverage Co., Pabst Brewing, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., and The Boston Beer Co. Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (non-craft beer and craft beer) and Distribution Channel (on-trade channel and off-trade channel).