Beer Market 2021-2025: APAC with a 40% Growth Rate will Dominate the Market Growth
Geographical Analysis and Market Highlights 2021-2025
The beer market share will post an incremental growth of USD 88.7 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 2.45% over the next five years. The beer market growth is driven by the rising demand for beer in emerging economies, however, factors such as the presence of stringent regulations and a high rate of taxes on alcoholic beverages may impede the market growth.
Technavio's research report provides a detailed analysis of the market with insights on trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. It also provides a competitive analysis of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into the beer market analysis and insights: View the Free Sample Report
Beer Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- The beer market is segmented by Distribution Channel (On-trade and Off-trade) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
- Based on the distribution channel segmentation, beer market share in the on-trade segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- APAC emerged as the leading geographical segment in recent years and is expected to contribute 40% of the market growth during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the beer market size.
- China is the key market for beer market in APAC.
- Factors such as the rising gross domestic product (GDP) and economic growth in the region, and the increasing popularity, and acceptance of beer in various countries of the region will facilitate the beer market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
- The growth of online retailing is one of the major beer market trends supporting the beer market growth.
- A detailed analysis of each segment and its contribution to the market share is provided along with factors that are likely to boost the market growth.
Beer Market: Vendor Landscape
Anheuser Busch InBev SA/NV, Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., Carlsberg Breweries AS, Diageo Plc, Heineken NV, Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd., Molson Coors Beverage Co., Royal Unibrew AS, Sapporo Holdings Ltd., and The Boston Beer Co. Inc. are some of the major beer market vendors.
The beer market is fragmented, and the growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Download the Free PDF Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 2.45%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 88.7 billion.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand for premium beers will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
40% growth will originate from APAC.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Anheuser Busch InBev SA/NV, Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., Carlsberg Breweries AS, Diageo Plc, Heineken NV, Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd., Molson Coors Beverage Co., Royal Unibrew AS, Sapporo Holdings Ltd., and The Boston Beer Co. Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Distribution Channel (On-trade and Off-trade) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).