Autonomous Vehicles Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
Global autonomous vehicles market will post an incremental growth of 20.22 mn units and decelerate at a CAGR of over 22.12% during the forecast period. Our research report segments the market into major segments and the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Autonomous Vehicles Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The Autonomous Vehicles Market is segmented by Type (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- The North America region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 39% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Autonomous Vehicles Market size.
Autonomous Vehicles Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Autonomous Vehicles Market will be the increasing demand for autonomy of vehicles by oems.
- Increasing popularity of semi-autonomous vehicles will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- High driver distraction with increase in vehicle automation is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Autonomous Vehicles Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- AB Volvo, Alphabet Inc., Baidu Inc., BMW Group, Continental AG, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., Hyundai Motor Group, and Robert Bosch GmbH are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is decelerate at a CAGR of over 22.12%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by 20.22 mn units through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing demand for autonomy of vehicles by OEMs will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
39% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are AB Volvo, Alphabet Inc., Baidu Inc., BMW Group, Continental AG, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., Hyundai Motor Group, and Robert Bosch GmbH
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)