Automotive Composites Market in Japan | Key Drivers and Market Trends
3B-the fiberglass Co., BASF SE, BMW AG, General Motors Co., Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd., Nitto Boseki Co. Ltd., and SGL Carbon SE are among the key vendors discussed in the research report
Growing use of carbon fiber materials in the automotive industry and rising preference for lightweight materials are among the key factors likely to drive market growth. The Global Automotive composites market in Japan is expected to grow by 187.22 th units, decelerating at a CAGR of 2.98% till 2025. This research report analyses all the growth drivers that are likely to boost market growth along with market trends.
The report also assesses the market segments and regional segments to provide a comprehensive analysis of the market in focus. The purpose of this research report is to create a 360-degree view of the market for our clients. The key takeaways from this report will equip our client with clear insights to strategize future growth plans.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights:
Automotive Composites Market in Japan : Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Application (Structural assembly, Power train components, and Other parts) and Market Landscape (passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles).
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Automotive Composites Market in Japan : Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- 3B-the fiberglass Co., BASF SE, BMW AG, General Motors Co., Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd., Nitto Boseki Co. Ltd., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay SA, Teijin Ltd., and Toray Industries Inc. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Application
- Automotive Composites Market in Japan Split by Application
- Structural assembly
- Power train components
- Other parts
- Automotive Composites Market in Japan Split by Market Landscape
- passenger vehicles
- commercial vehicles
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- 3B-the fiberglass Co.
- BASF SE
- BMW AG
- General Motors Co.
- Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd.
- Nitto Boseki Co. Ltd.
- SGL Carbon SE
- Solvay SA
- Teijin Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will decelerate at a CAGR of 2.98%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by 187.22 th units through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
growing use of carbon fiber materials in the automotive industry will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Japan is the key region featured in this research report.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are 3B-the fiberglass Co., BASF SE, BMW AG, General Motors Co., Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd., Nitto Boseki Co. Ltd., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay SA, Teijin Ltd., and Toray Industries Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Structural assembly, Power train components, and Other parts) and Market Landscape (passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles)