Automotive Antenna Module Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Amphenol Corp., ANTONICS-ICP GmbH, Continental AG, HARADA INDUSTRY Co. Ltd., Kymeta Corp., Laird Plc, Lorom Industrial Co. Ltd., Schaffner Holding AG are some of the key market vendors
Accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8%, the Global Automotive antenna module market is expected to grow by $ 525.67 million during the forecast period. Our research report offers growth projections of all the market segments, along with an in-depth analysis of all the factors that are likely to boost growth. This research also delves deep into issues that are likely to challenge market growth. This detailed analysis of the market will facilitate clients in planning a business strategy for the growth of their business in the post-pandemic era.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Automotive Antenna Module Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Type (Passenger cars and Commercial vehicles) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the passenger cars segment is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period owing to the higher uptake of advanced antenna modules to facilitate the implementation of wireless technologies The increasing demand for premium cars and growing technological advancements in the passenger car segment will have a positive impact on the global automotive antenna module market.
- 40% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period with the US being the key market in the region. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions.This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Automotive Antenna Module Market size.
Automotive Antenna Module Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increasing demand for cars to be fitted with connected technologies will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Automotive Antenna Module Market. Remote diagnostics and the demand for luxury cars in emerging markets will drive market growth. These factors will increase the volume sales of automotive antenna modules.
- Increasing focus on autonomous vehicles will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- The growing popularity of cellular V2X technologies is another major factor supporting the automotive antenna module market share growth. With the adoption of 4G LTE for connectivity in a few regions, C-V2X technologies will become a common feature in all cars.
- Frequent advancements and updates in technology is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.OEMs need to work in collaboration with automotive antenna module manufacturers and technology providers to stay abreast with the latest development in technology and implement the same in their product lines.
Automotive Antenna Module Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Amphenol Corp., ANTONICS-ICP GmbH, Continental AG, HARADA INDUSTRY Co. Ltd., Kymeta Corp., Laird Plc, Lorom Industrial Co. Ltd., Schaffner Holding AG, Taoglas Group Holdings Ltd., and TE Connectivity Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Automotive Antenna Module Market Split by Type
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles
- Automotive Antenna Module Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Amphenol Corp.
- ANTONICS-ICP GmbH
- Continental AG
- HARADA INDUSTRY Co. Ltd.
- Kymeta Corp.
- Laird Plc
- Lorom Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Taoglas Group Holdings Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 8%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 525.67 million through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing connectivity technologies in vehicles will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
40% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Amphenol Corp., ANTONICS-ICP GmbH, Continental AG, HARADA INDUSTRY Co. Ltd., Kymeta Corp., Laird Plc, Lorom Industrial Co. Ltd., Schaffner Holding AG, Taoglas Group Holdings Ltd., and TE Connectivity Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Type (Passenger cars and Commercial vehicles) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)