3PL Market in Egypt Growth Analysis | Increase in maritime transportation will drive growth
Trends, Drivers and Vendor Forecasts for 2022-2026
3PL market in Egypt is set to post an incremental growth of $ 1.30 billion during 2022-2026. The market will progress at a CAGR of 8.39% during the forecast period. Our analysts provide a detailed understanding of the key players as well as their product portfolios and upcoming pipelines. These insights will enable our clients to gauge potential growth opportunities and thus design their business strategy. Some of the major market participants are Aramex International LLC, DCM Logistics, Deutsche Post AG, DP World, DSV Panalpina AS, Eastern Logistics, El Nada Co., Expeditors International of Washington Inc., FedEx Corp., and Schenker AG.
Rely on our business insights to implement a COVID-19 Recovery Plan: Request for Free Sample Report
3PL Market in Egypt: Market Segments and Key Trends
The 3PL market in Egypt is segmented by End-user (manufacturing, retail, consumer goods, healthcare, and others) and Service (transportation, warehousing and distribution, and others). APAC led the market with 36% of the market growth set to originate from this region during the forecast period. High logistics cost is one of the challenges that will need to be overcome to drive growth. This research report provides a detailed analysis of all the segments, key trends, and challenges that are likely to influence growth.
3PL Market in Egypt: Top Drivers to Boost Demand
Increase in maritime transportation is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the 3PL market in Egypt. The report provides a detailed study of all the factors that are likely to boost the market. An understanding of the key drivers will enable clients to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals. For additional insights on this market: Download FREE Sample Report.
Key Focus Areas in Our Reports:
- 3PL Market in Egypt Split by End-user
- Consumer goods
- 3PL Market in Egypt Split by Service
- Warehousing and distribution
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Aramex International LLC
- DCM Logistics
- Deutsche Post AG
- DP World
- DSV Panalpina AS
- Eastern Logistics
- El Nada Co.
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
- FedEx Corp.
- Schenker AG
Explore Technavio’s Research on other Related Markets for more insights:
- 3PL Market in Japan: 3PL market in Japan is set to post an incremental growth of $ 9.17 billion during 2021-2025. The market will be progressing at a CAGR of 3.73% during the forecast period.
- 3PL Market in US: The Global 3PL Market in US is projected to grow by $ 74.48 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of over 6% till 2025.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.39%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 1.30 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increase in maritime transportation will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Egypt is the key region featured in this research report.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Aramex International LLC, DCM Logistics, Deutsche Post AG, DP World, DSV Panalpina AS, Eastern Logistics, El Nada Co., Expeditors International of Washington Inc., FedEx Corp., and Schenker AG
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (manufacturing, retail, consumer goods, healthcare, and others) and Service (transportation, warehousing and distribution, and others)